The Wimbledon Cup 2019 – Professional Squash Satellite Men’s & Women’s Event.
London’s Original Squash Tournament dating back to 1937.
Wimbledon Racquets and Fitness Club look forward to welcoming you to The Wimbledon Cup, PSA Satellite Squash Tour event.
The club is just an 8 minute walk from Wimbledon Station and The Wimbledon Cup is one of the UK’s longest running professional squash events on the tournament calendar. It has been running since 1937 and many world renowned squash players have won the Wimbledon Cup during it’s history.
WORLD CLASS PLAYERS
This year’s men’s & women’s top 4 seeds are:
- RICHIE FALLOWS – World no.61 (England, Essex)
- PETER CREED – World no.68 (9 times Welsh National Champion)
- RUI SOARES – World no.77 (Portuguese no.1)
- RORY STEWART – World no.121 (Scottish no.4)
- ALISON WATERS – World no.14 (4 time British Champion and double-medalist in the 2014 Commonwealth Games)
- MILLIE TOMLINSON – World no.23 (England no.4, Derbyshire)
- KACE BARTLEY – World no.81 (Surrey)
- MISAKI KOBAYASHI – Former World no.29 (Wimbledon Racquets no.1 women’s player)
Other star players to look out for:
- SAM TODD – 15 years old & current U19 British Junior Closed Champion
- OLLIE PETT – former men’s World no.58 and Wimbledon Racquets no.1
- JONAH BRYANT – 14 years old & current British Junior Closed U15 Champion
- TORRIE MALIK – current girls U17 British Junior Closed Champion
- ASIA HARRIS – current girls U15 British Junior Closed Champion
Click HERE to follow live updates of the draw over the weekend
TICKETS – check out what is available for the various sessions. Each session is great value with prices from £7.50 adults & £5.00 juniors!
Player line-up and timings subject to change.