FANCY PLAYING DOUBLES?
If anyone would like to play doubles on Sat 3rd Nov, the club are putting on a tournament between the morning and evening sessions of The Wimbledon Cup from, 2-6pm. If you don’t have a partner, you can be paired up. Entry fee includes ticket to watch Saturday’s The Wimbledon Cup quarter finals and semi finals!
Cost: £20 per player. Includes: entry to the doubles & all day Wimbledon Cup Saturday pass to watch both the quarter-finals (11am-2pm) & semi-finals 6-9pm
Enter: Either by sending an email to email@example.com or reserve your place at reception. If you have a partner let Phil know, otherwise he will pair you up with someone suitable. Entries limited to 16 pairs. Closing date to enter Doubles Tournament: Monday 29th October
TICKETS FOR THE WIMBLEDON CUP – PSA Tour Satellite Event
The club is very proud to hold this prestigious event and one of the London’s oldest squash competitions. Featuring:
- Men’s world number 33 and Welsh number 1: Joel Makin – who beat world no.1, Mohamed El Shorbagy last week! He also recently played in the US Open and lost out to world no. 2 Ali Farag.
- Ladies world number 9 and four time British Champion, Alison Waters
- Men’s world no.43, Ben Coleman (Essex).
- Men’s former world no.58, Olli Pett – is our new No.1 for the WRFC men’s first team and is at Roehampton University
- Richie Fallows, world no. 60, plays for Colets, and never a dull moment when he is on court!
Tickets are going quickly, so don’t delay booking your place!
Fri 2nd Nov: Last 16 (6-9pm) £5
Sat 3rd Nov: Quarter Finals (11am – 2pm) £7.50
Sat 3rd Nov: Semi Finals (6-9pm) £10
Sun 4th Nov: Finals (2-4pm) £15
Prices detailed above are available from reception at the club. If you would like to book online you can do so via Eventbrite, but please note that a booking fee will be applied:
Online tickets here: Event Brite
If you have any questions with regards to either The Wimbledon Cup or the doubles tournament please contact Phil Rushworth firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to reception.
We hope to see you supporting The Wimbledon Cup.